Subtitel: 32 Mental Training Workouts for Champions
When you play, would you like to:
- Adapt and Adjust under pressure in a match?
- Bounce back easily after setbacks and losses?
- Reframe negativity and use it as fuel?
- No longer concentrate on what you can’t control?
- Stay focused on the present, not the past or future?
- Compete like a champion under the most difficult situations?
Now you can!
Tennis Inside the Zone: 32 Mental Training Workouts for Champions is the first book of its kind that allows the athlete to be the player, the coach and the champion of his/her game.
This highly interactive format offers you individualized mental training exercises, quotes from pros about their personal experiences, and key principals and strategies to help you overcome real challenges on the court. This unique combination gives athletes effortless confidence, incredible flexibility and unprecedented freedom during matches, which is often the difference between winning and losing.
Developed from years of experience with athletes who became champions, these 32 cutting edge mental training workouts will help you develop your own style, story and skills to discover the exceptional spirit of your game. Tennis Inside the Zone transforms your talents so that the magic of achieving your personal peak performance is actually fun. You will finally experience your personal best, both on and off the court. Get ready to excel in ways you may never have thought possible.